Updated May 12, 2020
What information does TCG collect?
TCG may collect certain information about you when you use the Services. The information collected may vary, and may include:
- Contact and identifying information, such as your name, your e-mail address, employment information, home or work address, telephone number, and other information submitted by you, such as, without limitation, W-9 information and insurance information;
- Employment Application information, such as the type of employment desired, salary expectations, whether you have been convicted of a crime in the last 7 years, whether you can submit proof of legal employment authorization and identity, driver’s license number, employment history, job skills and qualifications, educational history, references, and information submitted by you such as your resume and text submitted by you through the Services;
- Information collected through automated methods, such as, without limitation, cookies, beacons (“pixels”), or Flash cookies, which identify an individual computer’s browser or other information about a website user;
- Information about your computer hardware and software, which can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by TCG for the operation of the service, to maintain of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the TCG Web site;
- Any and all other information that you choose to provide to TCG when you interact with or use the Services.
How does TCG use collected information?
TCG uses the information we collect from you for various purposes, including, without limitation, in one or more of the following ways:
- to process and fulfill your requests made through the Services,
- to communicate with you about your requests, comments, questions, and applications for employment,
- to establish an account,
- to handle customer service and support,
- to operate and provide access to our Services,
- to improve our website and customer service,
- to conduct research and help us learn more about your preferences and enhance your experience,
- to comply with applicable law and comply with TCG’s legal obligations,
- to inform you of other products or services available from TCG and its affiliates,
- to contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered, and
Who has access to your information?
TCG does not sell your information to third parties. TCG may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your information is not transferred to the third party.
TCG may disclose your information with third parties to help us perform services requested or functions initiated by you, perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. We also may share information, including personal information, that we collect as needed to enforce our rights; protect our property; or protect the rights, property, or safety of others; or as needed to support external auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding agency order, legal process, governmental request, or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain. We may also disclose your personal information for various administrative purposes, as allowed by law.
We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition, or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part). We may release your information, including your personal information, if it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may provide aggregate data and information to third parties to describe how our customers are using the Services. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., which collects information on pages visited, time on site, and related analytics. We use the information provided by Google Analytics to improve our Services.
No security system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be disclosed or intercepted.
Third Party Links
“Do Not Track” signals
At this time, there is no consistent industry standard concerning what websites should do in response to “Do Not Track” signals. Thus, we do not currently take any action in response.
The California Consumer Privacy Act does not apply to TCG pursuant to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(c).
Terms and Conditions
Changes to this Statement